Step 1: Log in to your account.
Step 2: Go to Dashboard and click the “Copy Code” button.
Step 3: Find the header of your website or locate the header template in your CMS or web platform.
Step 4: Paste the base code just above the </head> tag like how you install Google Analytics code or Adsense verification code.
Note : This can also be done using Google tag manager, Custom hooks or with a WordPress plugin.
If you’re using Generatepress or Astra. Please use custom hooks to add the base code. You can follow the below method.
- Activate the Elements Module. Appearance > GeneratePress > Elements > Activate
- Copy the Base Code.
- Go to Appearance > Elements > Add New Element
- Choose Element type as Hook and name it as Affiliatable Base Code.
- Paste the Base Code inside the Hook.
- Go to the Hook settings and choose the hook to display in wp_head.
- Go to the Display Rules and select Location as the Entire Site.
- Hit the Publish button.